Monday, May 11, 2015

Hello again my blog

Whew!  Six months of hiatus is over.

I took a leave from this blog because some of my friends told me that I appear to had became so full of angst while writing about the issues in this blog.  Well meaning friends advised to me to take a break.  Thus, I have a good self examination and with my psychiatrist friend who happens to be an avid follower of this blog cautioning me that while it is healthy to have a cathartic outlet, too much passion on these burning issues can lead to a sense of helplessness and is counter productive.  Coupled with a hectic schedule, I took heed of their advice and told myself that I will rest from writing for the next six months.

In the past months, I had been itching to make another post especially during the height of the Mamasapano issue but I really restrained myself.  But oh, how I agonized over it thus instead of this blog, I just wrote one liners in the forums especially the Inquirer and Philippine Star.

But now I am back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you think!