Saturday, January 10, 2009

the baseball bat

when somebody posted the alleged original version of bambees post with its colorful language and incriminating details, i posted this reaction:

oh my oh my, how that saying “your can only hide the truth for so long” rings so true now.
before, all accusations of wrongdoing on the part of the de la pazes are dismissed as insinuations. but now, with the original version of bambees blog wildly flying in the blogshpere, what will her supporters say about her now?
her words: “My mom had a miniature baseball bat with her, and my older brother had a real one, and they lunge to attack.”
uh uh, indeed sorry bambee, you just totally lost your credibility!

2 comments:

  1. and i'm stumped with this new revelation! i twice read bambee's story, including the one she posted in bahala si bitag, and i didn't encounter this lines; all i've read were like surreal movie scenes where they were the underdogs of the underdogs, accompanied by dramatic, teary, famas award winning declarations and, pusong mamon as i am, reading it all my own eyes became blurry. hek hek hek! silly and stupid me!
    vince

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think!